The submissions to the Fifth ERMEES Macroeconomics Workshop 2023: The EU in the Age of Permacrisis are now open.
The call for papers can be downloaded here
Only full papers may be submitted, preferably in PDF format.
Please submit your full paper through the conference website: https://ermees2023.sciencesconf.org/
Deadline for paper submission is August 31, 2023.
In particular, papers related to the following fields in European Macroeconomics are welcome :
- Climate change, environment, and energy crisis
- Digitalization, automation, and growth
- Political tensions, political macroeconomics and geopolitical risks
- Assessment of recovery plans, public investment strategies
- Fiscal policy, public debt sustainability, fiscal rules
- Inflation, conventional and non-conventional monetary policy
- Banking system, financial integration, financial stability
- External debt sustainability, international reserves, exchange rates
- Labor market mutations, wages, migrations, poverty, and inequality
The workshop is open to anybody involved in these research areas, including both young and experienced researchers, Ph.D. students, post-doctoral researchers, and professionals from business, government and non-governmental institutions. Besides, a special attention will be given to interdisciplinary works in Political science and in Law that tackle the aforementioned fields.
Amélie Barbier-Gauchard, Pierre Lesuisse and Jamel Saadaoui