MAKErS scientific project
The project gathers 140 researchers, engineers, lecturers and lecturer-researchers from various joint research units specialised mainly in:
- economics and management (BETA - UMR 7522)
- law (DRES - UMR 7354)
- sociology, political science, history of science and geography (SAGE - UMR 7363)
- intellectual property (CEIPI)
- statistics and data analysis (iCube)
- and sport and social sciences (UR 1342).
The implementation of interdisciplinary approaches aims to renew the object and methods of European studies.
This interdisciplinary scientific programme is structured in four research axes:
- AXIS 1 - Theories, concepts and research integration
- AXIS 2 - Contemporary Issues of European societies: inequalities, mobilities, and risks
- AXIS 3 - Ideas, collective actions, knowledge and patterns in constructing European society
- AXIS 4 - How European society is regulated?